aiuto per impulsi forti

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ALEX_88, May 3, 2024.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi guys, I've been practicing SR for a long time but every now and then I find myself completely alone at work in front of the pc and at some point I get very strong urges to watch erotic content

Could you give me some suggestions?

Last edited: May 3, 2024
  2. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

Ciao amico, come va?

First of all, it's normal you feel urges when you are only staring your pc screen because you are feeling bored and you developed the habit to watch adult content when you are bored. You said that's your work, then i suggest you, at these moments, stand up, drink water, maybe talk to someone for a couple of minutes to distract your mind, etc.

Internet is a minefield when we talk about P, very easy to lose yourself and start looking for it, so be careful and when you are not doing your job, limit your use.

Those were my two cents, arrivederci.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

in the end I managed to resist, I have to follow your advice and try to get up from the workstation

SoberGuy likes this.
  4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately this is pretty common. Sexual temptations are literally all over the place. Things like getting into a 12 step SA program, getting an accountability partner, getting a sponsor, and getting into CSAT therapy are your best bet to win this fight.

Good luck!