Comments on Profile Post by Mr.Chips

1. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    Is it right what they are doing? Is it acceptable or unnatural? Does the opposite gender really finds this right? Then discouragement starts, unrealistic wishes wave, and fear if the future errupt
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    Sometimes all I want is a word that reminds me all what I browse, think about, from kinks and fetishes are not real. Abnormal. They are abnormal. Even if there are people like it and promoting it. That doesn't mean they are right.
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    Yet this word is very difficult to find or hear. So I have to remind myself and believe in it. Otherwise, how would I live? How would i become a successful father, husband and a partner?
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    It hurts, at the moment of urge, being fueling the desire by edging. At the same time, looking the victims in the same content and realising that they lost themselves after they followed their lust.
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    {Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah? Then will you not be reminded?} (45:23)
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  6. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    {and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.} (18:28)
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  7. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    {But as for he who feared the position of his Lord and prevented the soul from [unlawful] inclination. Then indeed, Paradise will be [his] refuge.} (78-79:41)
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  8. Mr.Chips
    Mr.Chips
    And so, I'm going to continue my streak. Will take care of the same strategies I started. By keeping my phone clean, and reminding myself with the truth of this addiction and staying busy in life. Until I fully recover and then marry the wife whom I deserve and whom she really deserve to have as a husband.
    Aug 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.