New Day with New Opportunities

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 1
    I am starting a fresh start from today. I promise myself to start change my life from now.

2. Sin confess sin confess. Round and round we go. How do we break the cycle?

3. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

By controlling on your mind which I am unable to do

4. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I am sorry I did the sin again. God please forgive me and give me strength to tak control over my mind and do something in my life

5. It is a skill that can be learned. We learn to take control of our thoughts through practice. Only you can decide how diligent you will be in practicing!

https://www.morethanasundayfaith.com/2024/03/simply-hard/
    "May you do the hard thing by actually asking why you chose poorly; rather than simply asking for His forgiveness again and again for the same poor choice."

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    zilean and rachitmunjal like this.
  6. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Started again, I pray that all my energy is invented in something productive

Tao Jones likes this.
  7. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Todayi again did it. Please tell how to fight against this, i am failing again & again not able to control myself

8. Don’t ever give up. Freedom is possible. Learn to discipline your mind by submitting every thought, especially unhelpful ones, to the Spirit for his help in identifying the lies in your thinking – lust always lies to us – and the truth that will set you free from them. Then exchange the lies for the truth and meditate on the truth. In this way, your mind will be renewed and you will begin to be transformed into Christ’s likeness. It’s never too late to get started. Get into a supportive community and get moving toward life once again. Freedom will always cost us something. No price is too high for the peace that it brings.

9. @rachitmunjal, are you a member of a church? Are your parents Christian? Can you ask your pastor, or some older man at your church, or even your father, for some help?

Tao Jones likes this.
  10. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I am sorry again, yesterday in afternoon I did which wasted my energy and I slept at 8 pm till 6am today I have to focus in my life and work which I failing to do so.

11. If you only reach out to communicate your failure and do not have any one-on-one interaction with trusted APs each day, you will likely not get far. None of us can fight this on our own. Who is your local, in-person support team?

zilean likes this.