Church Girls: A Note of Caution

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Rev2.0, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I see a lot of influencers saying church is a good place to find women. Know this: in most churches (U.S. anyway), the number of women attending compared to men is at least 5 to 1, probably higher especially in urban areas. Meaning, even though that pretty gal in a dress is sitting all by herself, there is almost 100% certainty she is taken; he's just not there for whatever reason. Some of these women will welcome your attention, say nothing about having a boyfriend/husband and even give you physical indicators of interest, and then a few weeks later show up with a dude they are clearly "with" and have been for some time. The only thing approaching "safe" is if they seek you out and even then, be on guard; look for rings or other telltale jewelry, listen for "we" language, etc.

Without going into detail, be assured I know what I'm talking about here. Not saying you won't find a good one at church, just saying don't assume anything and do your due diligence just as you would in any other setting.

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

You know the environment molds the person .. you could come across any type of girl in church. You can find a nice girl any where and church is a good place but they could be naughty too.. naughty is good. Be patient and trust in gods timing your blessings will come. There is a nice girl out there for you somewhere. Prioritise your nofap streak make it longer and watch how successful you will be. Watch the attraction happen girls will magnet themselves to you.

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the encouraging words. They are well timed and appreciated. If my OP came off as cynical or bitter, that was not my intent. It's been 25 years since I was last "on the market" and so much has changed. Regarding results coming with persistence, I am 3+ years on semen retention (along with healthy eating, working out, weekly counseling etc.) so I think if I were going to attract someone into my life, wouldn't it have happened by now?

The other thing I should I say is that literally every other aspect of my current life is great -- in some respects, the best it's ever been. So even if the absence of intimate female companionship is my new normal I still have a lot to be thankful for. I just want men to be aware.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Rainbow Warrior and SirQwerty like this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I wouldn't be able to date a church girl who would be so into her religion. I would try to be respectful of her beliefs, but we would have a problem if she tried to convert me.

5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Interesting topic, in all my life I never had a relationship with a "church girl." I have often thought it would be fun to find a pure, chaste girl in church that I could convince not to be chaste. Since I'm not religious it never happened. I always ended up with a fun, lighthearted girl, that was more like-minded to me.

6. Rainbow Warrior

Gianna Dior was a church girl from Alabama. The most beautiful woman in the adult industry. May God bring her back to the right path. She is so innocent and sweet

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2024
  7. Rainbow Warrior

My apologies for the spoiler. I should have known better!