BOSS LEVEL: MONK | HARDMODE CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

We are waiting here to celebrate your return!

FG4795 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Always good to see you

FG4795 and Newbie Jasper like this.
  3. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

I’m not sure any of us can outlast the mighty @MONSTER MONK - I just hope to run with him and learn from him

4. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

You are right.

Actually it feels odd to have more days on my signature than him right now.
    @MONSTER MONK Use your brain my guy. You entrusted me by sharing your situation and I believe by my personal experience it is very shaky place to be. Love you. See you. Will try keep up with you!

MONSTER MONK and Kn0wbie like this.
  5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 100 of forever!!! ✅

Never thought I’d make it to a century but here I am living the dream!

Woohoo!!!!

6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sucks to come back here after a reset. Ig Sexting with gf has its consequences. I shall consider it a reset and a defeat.
    Although I can blame the high altitude horniness to set me on this path, but the blame is all on me.
    I shall be moving to lower grounds shortly, so I hope to start anew. No indulgences with gf this time.
    Gonna start with Military training again so that'll keep me in check.
    And I need to be more active over here till I reboot.

Id be happy if all of you are willing to give me another chance at this. Or I will accept my defeat. :(

7. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Whilst I never really expected for my day counter to be ahead of yours… we all make mistakes buddy. You’re human like the rest of us.

So learn from it - with a GF and high altitude you have new challenges this time you didn’t have last time round. Learn from them. Learn how to apply that extra self discipline.

Then like the true master at this you are, get back up and show us how this is done! Now watch out for the chaser effect!!! Don’t let it get you!!