more than 40 days but no wet dreams??

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by hopeandfaith, Dec 28, 2020.

1. hopeandfaith

hopeandfaith Fapstronaut

I reached past 40 days. Unfortunately I didn't set the counter but I swear it's the truth (I'd just fool myself otherwise).
    I feel it's too little time to consider myself cured from deathgrip tho. At least other 100 days hard mode, I guess.

However, I'm not experiencing any wet dreams. How come? It makes me really concerned. May not be able to? It's not that I want them, just I'd consider myself on the right track if I had one.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  2. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

In previous streaks i used to have one in about 30 days... but this time I got wet dream on 66th day..... its dosent matter actually... no problem..just keep going ur body know what to do and when

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Not having WD is even better. Don't worry about it, you are definitely 100% on the right path. Just keep going! Good luck!

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

In my longest streak (79 days) never happened to me. I think that's better. Less sheets to wash and more nutrienst absorbed by your body. Also no chaser effect.

MrBlue201 likes this.
  5. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations!! and you're probably ok, dont worry. Its probably a good thing you have not had a dream like that. I find that throwing myself on my hobbies etc helps my momentum of success. Easier said than done though! Cheers

6. Some people don’t want to set up a counter. By the way, you can set up the counter retroactively if you want a counter. Just input the date of your last reset.