Made it 90 days, honest experience

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BetterMeandI, Dec 18, 2020.

1. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Bro its not a matter of believing. It is real whether you belive it or not. Steve Jobs, Napoleon Hill and of course monks and saints do that, even martial artists. You gotta experience it for yourself. BTW check out *** channel on YouTube watch his NoFap Playlist. It will help you guys a lot. I wish all of you warriors a wonderful recovery

BetterMeandI likes this.
  2. SaiyanWarrior

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

This sounds to me like awesome benefits, but for some reason, you don't appreciate them. It's a great start, just keep going, keep working on yourself. You are on a good path.
    Wish you all the best!

4. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

I have seen some of his videos, he has good videos. I don't need to go into the indian philosophy in opening a third eye, transmutation and all that, many people are succesful without doing that. I don't need to understand transmutation to understand, that my efforts in not watching p can will go into other things I will be focusing on. Spending time in an activity, hobby sport or skill will help you to develop to be succesful to some degree or fully if you commit.

Slowlybutsurely likes this.
  5. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

It is because I don't feel much better or much difference than when I am on pmo

6. SaiyanWarrior

That's transmutation too

BetterMeandI likes this.
  7. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Okay, I guess it is then, but still haha.

g2stop and SaiyanWarrior like this.
  8. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Sounds like you are both talking about the same thing in transmutation with different words. Whatever works for you is good. For me I want to become more alpha male, so I have made a list of alpha habits and beta habits. PMO is definitely on the beta list therefore I want it out of my life and replaced completely with alpha habits - time with woman I love, time with family and friends, time leading a team/group, time giving back to society, gym, meditation, becoming more awesome etc.

BetterMeandI and PowerfulSRE like this.
  9. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Getting rid of beta habits like: PMO, whining, self pity, thinking negatively etc.

10. BiGHaRRy

BiGHaRRy Fapstronaut

Well done guys!! I am proud of you!

Slowlybutsurely and BetterMeandI like this.
  11. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Don't be one of those guys that wants to be alpha, too much focus on something which isnot important. Be comfortable in your masculinity and do what works for you. I get what you mean, though, but I rather vent here than keeping it cropped and relapse to feel relief.

Slowlybutsurely likes this.
  12. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Maybe I shouldn’t use the word alpha as it is triggering for some people, but I am glad you get what I mean.

13. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Anything to prevent a relapse is usually the right thing to do

14. For those of you who get past 90 days and are looking for benefits or superpowers, the reality of the situation is that your life has improved, but has gone unnoticed. Once you have a substantial streak and then relapse, you have a painful reminder of why you wanted to give up PMO in the first place. And building a second substantial streak may be even more difficult than the first time. My advice is to just keep going. Never look back. PMO is even worse than you remember it. Stay far away from it and move on with your life.

Slowlybutsurely and g2stop like this.
  15. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

I had insane benefits from days 25-35 ish and been flatlining since. Hopefully this will end but hard to say. Aren’t many success stories of people who make it out of long flatlines

16. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

Bro it sounds like you’re flatlining. I’ve been in one for a long time and I feel as bad as I do right after a relapse every single day. At times before this flatline tho I felt AMAZING

17. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

i might be mate. Unfortunately I decided to relapse, yeah you read that right haha, I don't think pmo is the main issue anymore, it is just myself, I am back on the 17th day and it feels a bit easier then my previous streaks. Of course urges are there and that is when it becomes a bit more difficult. I will see how long this streak will last me this time, it does not matter much really

18. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I had streak of 150+ and still there was not much difference but again I had addiction of 15+ years so I wasn't expecting much either.
    Now that I am doing NoFap with SR, let's see how it goes.
    And for the powers part, I just want my brain power to increase, like memory and stuff.
    By the way, good to hear an honest opinion. There are guys who will claim that they are attracting chicks like magnet does to iron but I don't believe in that.
    Though I have felt confident while talking which kind of makes you look good.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    BetterMeandI likes this.
  19. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Agreed bro, for me 17 years as well. Yeah I feel like people should be geniune about things, or at least, maybe they have that kind of benefits, everyone is different,but some youtube videos about NoFap almost comes across as they are selling the nofap ultimate + benefits extreme starterpack xDDD. Lol joke, but yeah, not much difference, just slight ones.

Ainz likes this.