Many questions

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SlavicLad, Jan 9, 2020.

1. SlavicLad

SlavicLad Fapstronaut

Hi there!
    Long story short: recently, I've met a girl. She is a solid 9 when it comes to talking & supporting others, BUT she is 5 in her looks.
    It is obvious that she likes me, but the question is: should I get into relationship with her? Or should I wait till I can find both attractive and supporting girl?
    Follow-up question: do girls that both highly attractive and supportive exist, or is it, as they say, a "unicorn dream"?
    And finally: is it really true that most of the time physical attraction is not one of the key points when it comes to finding your SO?

2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

They usually already has boyfriend.

3. Jerseyguy1963

Jerseyguy1963 Fapstronaut

Do you want to be in a relationship with her?

This isn’t a life changing decision. If you don’t want her, then friend her. If you want her, then try it out. You don’t even have to get into a relationship.

Of course girls like that exist. But, there’s a difference between amazingly attractive and amazingly good looking. Cleopatra was a 5 in looks. But, she could have any man she wanted - and did.

SlavicLad likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have no experience in dating, but I would date someone more for how she makes me feel than for how she looks. If you can look at her eyes indefinetly, then that's enough for me.

SlavicLad likes this.
  5. here is a question are YOU a 9 when it comes to looks and support of others?

SlavicLad and Jerseyguy1963 like this.
  6. SlavicLad

SlavicLad Fapstronaut

Thanks for your opinion! Sounds really simple - I'll try it out!

Hehe, I think it would rather narcisistic of me to say that I'm a 9 at anything :D Nonetheless, I'd say I'm about 6-7 at both and there is a room for improvement. I go to gym and, to be honest, I'm overly supportive sometimes (and I'd actually say naive), and right now I'm practicing assertiveness in order to stand up for my values. so yeah, not a 9, but not a complete loser as well :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2020
    Deleted Account and CTRL + DEL like this.