Zman99's Recent Activity

1. Zman99 liked imilisi's post in the thread starting medication RN, and qutting PMO/sishypno/goon.

so i been trying to quit my corn addiction for a few years now with no luck. i can tell you that the addicion is realy damaging for me...

May 20, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  2. Zman99 liked I_always_try_again's post in the thread Finally i am giving up..

My name says another story i know but its too hard for me. I tried many many tools, strategies, meditation, blah blah...nothing works...

May 20, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  3. Zman99 replied to the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Great reply and I think I there’s a part of me that enjoys attacking the 12 step stuff to let some steam off- - it’s better than acting...

May 19, 2024 at 4:34 AM
  4. Zman99 liked CarryThatWeight's post in the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Thank you for sharing your story! I think it´s important to talk about your experiences as well. Maybe you want to hear my view on it: I...

May 18, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  5. Zman99 replied to the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Compulsive Sexual behaviour is far more complexed than alcohol addiction and we can’t just not do it for the rest of our lives by being...

May 18, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  6. Zman99 replied to the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Yea I think it’s an easy option for therapists to send you there in between sessions because there really isn’t much else. You do need...

May 18, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  7. Zman99 replied to the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

12 steps is weird dude. Be careful with sponsors there’s a lot of toxic predators in them groups. A lot of sex offenders that craved...

May 17, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  8. Zman99 liked Webzerb's post in the thread Getting it out of your system.

Avoiding my known triggers, accountability is only within myself, trying to discipline myself in other aspects of life I realized is...

May 17, 2024 at 5:01 PM