TheLoneWolf88's Recent Activity

1. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread Yet another music thread.

My current mental state [MEDIA]

May 10, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  2. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I happen to be reaching out to some of my friends to try and help me break the ice with someone. I'm just too much of a wuss to do it myself

May 10, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  3. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I know I need to get laid. I tried a one night stand with someone local on Reddit 2 years ago, but I couldn't perform. I realized a few...

May 10, 2024 at 6:16 AM
  4. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I think my coworkers finally understand what's going through my mind now. I told them I was a virgin a little over a year ago. But...

May 9, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  5. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread I gotta throw up my white flag.

I've been celibate my whole life. I'm sick of it

May 9, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  6. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread Went to my first ever speed dating event today.

I went to community college, but stopped going. To keep it simple, I had been using dating apps as my only way to get dates. After my...

May 9, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  7. TheLoneWolf88 All I want, all I need / Always lies just out of reach / I've been coming up empty »

May 9, 2024 at 5:41 AM
  8. TheLoneWolf88 I'm only a man with a candle to guide me / I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me »

May 8, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  9. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread The results of being unwillingly sexless all of my life.

The issue is I want to feel like I'm acknowledged, rather than feeling like a ghost.

May 7, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  10. TheLoneWolf88 posted a new thread.

The results of being unwillingly sexless all of my life

It has become all too obvious that my mind is unraveling. Apparently I'm frequently crying in my sleep, as I'm waking up with puffy,...

Forum: Loneliness

May 7, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  11. TheLoneWolf88 "The only surface I am scratching is the bed that I have made" - Staind »

May 5, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  12. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread Yet another music thread.

Spotify hit me with a massive 90s throwback for me. One of the best remix albums I ever heard of as a kid. Now I gotta listen to the...

May 5, 2024 at 9:39 AM
  13. TheLoneWolf88 replied to the thread Personality changes after masturbating?.

Over the last few years, I have noticed how it worsens my mental state. Even just letting one go, I get hit with severe regret, remorse...

May 5, 2024 at 9:37 AM