onceaking's Recent Activity

1. onceaking liked Lightsaber's status.

On a break for a month. I will not be online for any activity except updating my signature if I reset. I wish you all well.

May 8, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  2. onceaking replied to the thread Church Girls: A Note of Caution.

They probably wouldn't be in church if that was the case. Also, being in a relationship with someone like might be challenging because...

May 8, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  3. onceaking replied to the thread Remaining sexually severe.

I'm not sure about all this.

May 8, 2024 at 6:46 AM
  4. onceaking liked mentorr's post in the thread Remaining sexually severe.

Focus on your recovery and try not to get distracted.

May 8, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  5. onceaking replied to the thread I wanna kill myself so bad... i relapsed long ago and didn't know?.

This doesn't sound like a relapse to me. Certainly not worth killing yourself over.

May 8, 2024 at 6:41 AM
  6. onceaking replied to the thread Worrying rise in 21st century pro-eugenics movements - A Christian perspective.

That is not true. Jews are not trying to kill off Palestinians. It is the Israeli government that is responding to the October 7 attack...

May 6, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  7. onceaking replied to the thread Football / Soccer Discussion.

You were right about Leicester. Hopefully, Southampton will win the Play-Offs. Ipswich did well to get promoted.

May 6, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  8. onceaking replied to the thread Need help and an opinion on this.

I wouldn't have them, but what matters is if you like them.

May 6, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  9. onceaking liked berylliumwages's post in the thread Went to my first ever speed dating event today.

How gross. I hope you at least regret it. You should keep this to yourself.

May 5, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  10. onceaking replied to the thread Bad Reaction After One Night Stand.

I think I would have reacted the way you have, and that's why I don't have one night stands. I understand the appeal, but I want to have...

May 5, 2024 at 4:06 AM
  11. onceaking liked CarryThatWeight's post in the thread My road to being free of Massage parlors/Online-Dating/etc..

Thank you for the responses guys! This really helps! Well, I´m doing fine for the past 2 months. And I still didn't relapse at all, and...

May 4, 2024
  12. onceaking liked Joe1023's post in the thread NUDITY AND NEED HELP.

This is your fight. You have to decide what your goals are and determine if a mistake you made is a reset or not.

May 4, 2024