Birthday:
Jan 2, 1989 (Age: 35)

microsmurfen

Fapstronaut, Male, 35

microsmurfen was last seen:
Feb 20, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 1 year journey Sir, it's a real great achievement ! I hope you're doing alright out there, stay strong ! All my best !
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 320 days of freedom Sir! :-)) Enjoy your life, everyday ! :-))
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Big congratulations sir! :-)) 300 Days is a great number to see, even if i know you're not really counting anymore ! :-)) That's even more of an achievement ! :-)) Have a great life sir ! :-)) Thank you for the example !
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      So glad you're having a good experience staying clean [=
      1. Rising Sun !! and Beamer like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Awesome to see you moving to 300 days on your journey Sir! :-)) Only 15 days to get there, it's a great achievement, congratulations ! :-)) All my best !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations for reaching 260 days of freedom on your journey ! :-)) Big achievement, good job !
      1. Habobo likes this.
      2. microsmurfen
        microsmurfen
        Thank you! Now Im not thinking about the days anymore. I am free :)
        Jan 15, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Happy birthday sir! :-)) And congratulations for reaching an awesome 250 days on your journey ! :-)) You really show the way for all of us :-) It is indeed "a life changer" ! Keep climbing brother !
    8. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Stay grateful! Glad you're here, Mr. 203 days - wow! :)
      1. microsmurfen
        microsmurfen
        Thank you. It's been a life changer. I never been so concistent on working on my goals. I am improving a lot of areas in my life and i think i found nofap as the last "self-improvement" "biohack" "trigger". I don't know if its placebo or not. I don't care. It works for me. I never relapsed since I become aware off this bad behaviour.
        Stay strong!
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer, Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Lots of us don't care if it's a placebo. How can 270,000 people be wrong? It's working. Go for it! :)
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer and microsmurfen like this.
      3. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Thanks for the follow, man, I'll try and keep the faith alongside you :fistknock:
        Nov 18, 2017
        Beamer and microsmurfen like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1989 (Age: 35)

Signature

"The time is now"

[​IMG]