Jun 9, 1993 (Age: 30)

Leosash229

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

NoFap Defender
Leosash229 was last seen:
Jul 17, 2023
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I also get a chuckle out of the "Black Ops 2 is for Incels!" joke too. I just brought it up because you brought up hardcore sports fans crying in their bugattis.
      1. Tiny Brat likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I actually had a conversations about Call of Duty with some co workers and they were talking about the Modern Warfare 2 remake then I told them "Black Ops 2 was my personal favorite Call of Duty" one of them replied: "You have never felt the touch of a woman have you?" And we all started laughing. I like the assholes that I work with.
        Oct 15, 2022
        Tiny Brat likes this.
      4. Leosash229
        Leosash229
        You would've handled that better than I would've. I probably would've taken it seriously because I can't tell when its a joke or it's malicious and said something like "but I have...over BO2." That's good though. friends are important.
        Oct 15, 2022
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I just think it's cool to talk about things other men and yourself both have interest in. I also try to be "the better man" in most social situations too. Especially with petty topics like video games. They also are pretty cool guys too. And am grateful for their their prescence. They seem grateful to mine as well. I am also trying to prioritze fraternity before starting a relationship.
        Oct 15, 2022
        Tiny Brat likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 9, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
    [​IMG]