Joseph Campbell's Recent Activity

1. Joseph Campbell liked Plan ㋛'s post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA]

May 10, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  2. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

In fact if that happens I again (I replied “tell it to Ryan Reynolds”). Because he’s a handsome guy with a big forehead who millions of...

May 10, 2024 at 2:02 AM
  3. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

Ommmm dang that hurt. I got my first actually negative comment on YouTube. I mean that means I’m awesome and popular or at least...

upload_2024-5-6_18-2-57.jpeg May 10, 2024 at 2:02 AM
  4. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om I’m doing better everyday in every way Well resting is something I don’t know how to balance all the time. But I felt the need to...

May 10, 2024 at 2:01 AM
  5. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] Who imagined a cat Sleeping on a lap? Who imagined imagination? Is the purpose of limitation To awaken imagination?

May 8, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  6. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

I've listened to a few of Alan's talks. I like the way he's not over-serious (been "guilty" of that for many a year). Thanks for the...

May 8, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  7. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] When vacuuming the floor Why do I Try to use the escape door Of thinking about this and that Isn't most of it A load of crap?...

May 6, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  8. Joseph Campbell replied to the thread Musical Odyssey.

A fellow Watts fan?! Lol, yah, Howard's skinny bum would have no chance. Do you know this cat named Akira the Don? He produces these...

May 6, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  9. Joseph Campbell replied to the thread Musical Odyssey.

Been on a Brandi Carlile binge lately... She's friggin wonderful, and a bonified badass.. [MEDIA]

May 4, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  10. Joseph Campbell liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Musical Odyssey.

[MEDIA] Mydentity Talking to myself (lol) Day in, day out Harboring secret doubts Trying to keep this identity alive In a racing mind...

May 4, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  11. Joseph Campbell liked ZenYogi's post in the thread Oasis of Peace.

OM!!!!! My company is ready to issue me my first direct deposit. Ugh what a relief. I haven't gotten pad in like three months. Phew....

May 3, 2024