GhostRider@11's Recent Activity

1. GhostRider@11 replied to the thread Ever been in a car accident?.

Not car accident but bike. Last year, while coming back from college to home. I was feeling very sleepy, one of my friend asked for...

May 9, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  2. GhostRider@11 replied to the thread Will you destroy the world?.

Agreed. As Mark Twain said "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.", this is real power. If such election happen then...

May 4, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  3. GhostRider@11 replied to the thread Will you destroy the world?.

Then let's assume that one day God summons you and asks for your opinion for his next decision. This can certainly keep religious bias...

May 4, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  4. GhostRider@11 liked SanketVaria29's post in the thread Too depressed to do nofap, and no desire for purpose in life.

I figured out why I keep relapsing. I simply do not want to do nofap because I have no need for it (actually there is but subconsciously...

May 4, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  5. GhostRider@11 posted a new thread.

Will you destroy the world?

Given the option to destroy the world, through nuke or some other medium. Will you do it? I just thought if there was a global election...

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

May 4, 2024 at 2:02 AM
  6. GhostRider@11 replied to the thread Anime discussion.

Recently saw another one and it easily became one of my favorite isekai anime -> eminence in the shadow It's one of the stories where...

May 4, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  7. GhostRider@11 liked LostSon41's post in the thread Anime discussion.

Anyone like Monster here? I'm 20 chapters in and it's clearly becoming my favorite of all time. This is coming from a huge death note fan.

May 4, 2024 at 1:09 AM