May 11, 2019
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Birthday:
Sep 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
Student at UNT~

eeyore

New Fapstronaut, Female, 25, from Texas<3

*trying to decide what I want my first post to be...but I probably won't write it until mid May so I can focus on school* Apr 29, 2019

eeyore was last seen:
May 11, 2019
    1. eeyore
      eeyore
      *trying to decide what I want my first post to be...but I probably won't write it until mid May so I can focus on school*
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Student at UNT~
    I feel the need to start off by saying that I am not and never have been addicted.

In all honesty, I joined this site for serious relationship purposes as well as give a bit of advice/encouragement to those addicted/recovering.

Although a lot of what I see on this site makes me uncomfortable and depressed, the fact that there are men and women trying to be better and stop these habits sprinkles a bit of hope and light onto my sometimes emo/cynical nature.

----------------------------------------

(I guess this is the part where I talk about myself..)

I am searching for a guy who is very loyal and very much into monogamy and very not interested in watching nekkid people - you're probably thinking that I totallyyyy came to the wrong place and you're partially correct. But I feel desperate and don't know where else to search :/

My personality has multiple sides (which is also reflected in the various styles I dress in), but to put it simply, my personality matches with all four powerpuff girls at the same time.
    I am a weird, playful, ambiverted but definitely more intro than extro, innocent (until marriage), Christian, virgin, little girl whose body and way of dressing is more on the modest side (sorry lol) and has a lots of sugar and spice and some things that are nice

I like to learn languages, play instruments, read, write, arts & crafts, go to concerts, make youtube videos, sing and dance, cute/childlike activities :3 etc

I'm not a tv/movie person - but I would watch the stuff you like with you~ (as long as it's not overly sexual). I'm also not into social media/trends. And the only music I don't like is pop(ular). I'm not into politics but at the same time am into politics. I consider myself a conservative liberal centrist lol.

Dream job: work for a non profit ! :))

I'm considering a couple small tatts, one big one, and maybe a few piercings - idk yet - it (kinda) depends on my partners taste.
    My hair is an afro and will stay an afro (you can fite me and my black girl magic) until I decide to get locs which will most likely be years and years from now.

Guys who are vain/shallow and easily distracted annoy me. I get jealous and will not share my future husband with anyone. Not some chick in a book, or an anime, or social media, or a coworker. I will belong to him and vice versa.

This is as concise as I am able to make it lol

If you're interested, message me :))