Asgardian36's Recent Activity

1. Asgardian36 replied to the thread Finding Joy.

weird vibes, but ok.

May 2, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  2. Asgardian36 liked nomo's post in the thread The Journey Is The Purpose: A Guide To Life Free Of PMO.

Great advise "If you’re struggling with performance anxiety and erectile dysfunction like I was, focus on non-sexual intimacy. Hold your...

May 2, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  3. Asgardian36 replied to the thread UPDATE: One year free.

congratulations! its stories like these that serve as a beacon of hope!!! Thank you for the tips and making this post.

May 2, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  4. Asgardian36 liked Warren of fleabags's post in the thread UPDATE: One year free.

Just a quick post on here to celebrate day 90 of my recovery. It hasn’t been easy but it hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it...

May 2, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  5. Asgardian36 replied to the thread The Journey Is The Purpose: A Guide To Life Free Of PMO.

I just saw some useless posts in the success stories, but your post has restored my faith in this forum. Thank you for making it and ty...

May 2, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  6. Asgardian36 liked KnightErrant21's post in the thread The Journey Is The Purpose: A Guide To Life Free Of PMO.

The Eternal Journey of the Tortured King In Greek mythology King Sisyphus is a man condemned to eternal punishment by Hades, the god of...

May 2, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  7. Asgardian36 replied to the thread 38 days Free.

how is this a success story?

May 2, 2024 at 4:31 PM