artifact's Recent Activity

1. artifact replied to the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thanks for the support, everybody. I will definitely be sticking around and checking in from time to time.

May 4, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  2. artifact liked Mara43's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Me too!! WOW!! Congrats! That's wonderful! Really thank you for your work and effort in this group! Best wishes also for you, I hope...

May 4, 2024 at 2:06 AM
  3. artifact liked JJ_Kino's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Life comes first man, It's totally understandable bro and you're due a well earned break. Thank you for everything you have done for...

May 4, 2024 at 2:04 AM
  4. artifact liked Sam78's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thank you for maintaining this forum for us to find common ground. I appreciate that you would need to attend to other areas of your...

5. artifact liked born3's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Musketeer checking in. All is going well, I will be sticking around until I die in battle. The good news is I have zero intentions of...

6. artifact liked born3's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thanks for creating it and maintaining it for so long, I appreciate all your the effort you put into it. You have helped many people....

7. artifact liked Warren of fleabags's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thank you, that means a lot. You have to find a sensible, consistent path that works for you. Look for the triggers and the ways you...

May 4, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  8. artifact liked Warren of fleabags's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this thread. I will certainly be continuing to use it to reach out to everyone still.

May 4, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  9. artifact replied to the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Hey guys: this group has helped me a lot over the last (almost) seven years and I know it has helped you too, but I need to take a break...

May 3, 2024 at 1:09 AM
  10. artifact replied to the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

@Warren of fleabags - a belated big congrats on your 1 year of no PM. You have been awarded the One Year "Takin' Care of Business"...

May 3, 2024 at 12:57 AM