Akto
Last Activity:
May 10, 2024 at 6:14 AM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 10, 1990 (Age: 34)

Akto

New Fapstronaut, Male, 34

Match 16, 2024. Counting the days. No ejaculation, immediate turning from temptations. March 17,2024 - Also no Idle internet scrolling. Mar 17, 2024

Akto was last seen:
May 10, 2024 at 6:14 AM
    1. Akto
      Akto
      Match 16, 2024. Counting the days. No ejaculation, immediate turning from temptations. March 17,2024 - Also no Idle internet scrolling.
      1. TooMuch2024
        TooMuch2024
        Wow, I never associated random Internet scrolling with the constant scrolling of p. Thanks for the insight.
        Mar 17, 2024
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1990 (Age: 34)
    I’m starting now with accountability here on March 16th, 2024. I’ve been in the battle for a long time. Probably 13 years. PMO for 20 years. I’ve had periods of success by weeks, maybe a month or two here and there, but will relapse or if not often masturbate in my sleep, which often leads to disappointment and further relapse.

I consider this sleep masterbation a relapse, and also wet dreams a relapse.

I’ve tried all kinds of absurd techniques to stop the sleep fapping. The key to overcoming the sleep-M aspect is living properly, in a nutshell. Feel free to ask if you want more advice in this regard. I’ve been steadily improving. Just had my longest streak of around 2 months. No wet dream no sleep fapping.

After a relapse I eat very clean and healthy to have have a “pure” restart in a physical sense. Many times I have deliberately Md a few days after a relapse just to deliberately get this “pure” restart. This habit has gotten more and more extreme. But I figure it will stop when the relapsing stops. And I justify it by: if I never fap again, which is the intention every time, I want clean amo in the cartridge, so to speak. Not sure if this is valid or not but I have this perspective.

I associate idle info scrolling as a stepping stone to relapse so that is banned also according to my tracker. 1 hour on Sundays only. Nothing sexually stimulating.

These communities have been of great encouragement to me. I will be accountable here.