KevinesKay's Recent Activity

1. KevinesKay liked Meshuga's post in the thread Should I stop my streak, due to the damaging consequences, because I dont masturbate?.

The people on social media claim M is healthy, and necessary even, to justify their own M habit. There are no legitimate health problems...

May 25, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  2. KevinesKay liked UlyssesResists's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

The problem is not one or two mods, but our culture. Our culture has grown intolerant of any viewport that is traditional, and...

May 25, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  3. KevinesKay liked UlyssesResists's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

I actually saw a lot of guys asking for help, wrestling with the question of their sexual identity, and not wanting the desires or the...

May 25, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  4. KevinesKay liked Roady's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

I can relate to all of what you say here. I feel quite particular because i have overcome some serious gender-related issues with the...

May 25, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  5. KevinesKay liked UlyssesResists's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

The big problem is posting anything Christian about struggling with or overcoming problems related to the rainb0w crowd. I've actually...

May 25, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  6. KevinesKay liked Faithe's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

I have had to edit down my messages before because they kept getting flagged and would only go through once I deleted something that had...

May 25, 2024 at 8:50 AM
  7. KevinesKay liked XandeXIV's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

I've heard of at least 2 others being challenged for posting Christian responses (not necessarily evangelistic I don't think) but from...

May 25, 2024 at 8:50 AM
  8. KevinesKay liked Tao Jones's post in the thread Ulysses Resists - Ongoing Journal.

And now I just got moderated, and in a private discussion, no less! I am wondering if it may be time to move elsewhere. I had no idea...

May 25, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  9. KevinesKay liked Spenglerian's post in the thread Why Most Addicts Don’t Succeed.

I think those who criticise NoFap think it is all about the masturbation part. They then say things like “masturbation is healthy”...

May 25, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  10. KevinesKay liked Meshuga's post in the thread Why Most Addicts Don’t Succeed.

The alcohol article implies a difference between the physical symptoms of alcohol dependency, and the psychological symptoms of...

May 25, 2024 at 8:28 AM