i´m so happy.. 60 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Someonefrom1981, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Someonefrom1981

Someonefrom1981 Fapstronaut

Hello, everyone..
    I finally made it to 60 days,
    i took me about 4 to 5 times and relapses to get here, but know i´m this far i wil not let it slip again..
    the feeling i have is a much mature way of behaviour, calmness and very good on making descissions.
    my work has improved and because i got a lot of time on my hands now, i got more often to the gym and get stuff done around the house.
    I just want to let you guys know, I know how hard it is to keep it up, i was heavily addicted for 20 years..
    it also couldn´t break free at once, it took me severale tries.. but it is so worth the effort.
    many greetings and say you at 90 days..

2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Great job! Be careful though.. I was at 94 days about 1.5 years ago, ended up relapsing, and haven’t reached 50 days again since then

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Congratulations! One of the things I noticed when I stop PMO is how much more time I have in my life. Use the time wisely.

KaiokenX20, Asgardian36 and MrBlue201 like this.
  4. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Very good point. Every day is a gift. Don't live it recklessly. Glad you guys are seeing this too and are more present/participating in life more than the average.

KaiokenX20, Asgardian36 and nomo like this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it to day 60. Like others have mentioned, please be vigilant. I'm glad for the benefits you are experiencing. Which 3 ideas/habits have helped you get to where you are in your streak?