Lunar Devil
Last Activity:
May 28, 2019
Manage Groups:
IBO - lol not anymore, F mlms...all scams

Lunar Devil

Fapstronaut, Male

From the morning I will rise into the day, from the dark I will walk into the light! Oct 19, 2015

Lunar Devil was last seen:
May 28, 2019
    1. Gronkeman
      Gronkeman
      Hey bro. I read your post about bad breath and excessive masturbation. I know that feeling when people tell you that bad breath has nothing to do with masturbation.

The thing is, I have exactly the same problem. So, how's your life now? Have you get rid of your bad breath? Or do you have an email or Whatsapp number because I want to ask you about so many things.
    2. Lunar Devil
      Lunar Devil
      From the morning I will rise into the day, from the dark I will walk into the light!
  • About

IBO - lol not anymore, F mlms...all scams
    Independant business owner...but all failing because of pron...including life :( I also need to search for a business partner to start my new business idea but I who will talk to me like that...

Signature

|A millionaire once said "Life begins at 100million" !!!
    |Question: Why do ants and bees work without question all their lives from the very
    |first moments in their lives? Who the heck said you were meant to enjoy life, or feel
    |good, or that it will be easy?! You are bigger than the pain! Don't let it eat you