josealejandro.ven's Recent Activity

1. josealejandro.ven liked Bright Man-02's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Who is able to workout and put up muscles during PAWS? really feel weak and vulnerable and any kid can take me if we were to fight, also...

May 16, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  2. josealejandro.ven liked your post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Yeah, And i think that alcohol thing applies to pmo PAWS as well, Just this last weekend i was down at my dads and feeling depressed and...

May 15, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  3. josealejandro.ven liked mentorr's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

The best way to speed up recovery is to avoid artificial stimulation as much as possible. So avoiding PMO, caffeine, social media,...

May 14, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  4. josealejandro.ven liked Mr.Tony's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

You're always positive @mentorr - May God guide you to heal from this PAWS thing and guide you to a greater life. I'm so thankful to...

May 14, 2024 at 6:15 PM
  5. josealejandro.ven replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Algun consejo o recomendacion para acelerar la recuperacion, o sobrellevar mejor la ansiedas?

May 14, 2024 at 6:15 PM
  6. josealejandro.ven replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Gracias, pensé que era parte de mí, pero veo qie es por la abstinencia, empezo desdr que empece el nofap

May 14, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  7. josealejandro.ven liked mentorr's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Increased anxiety during recovery is normal and a positive sign for recovery. See it as you releasing the anxiety so that your body can...

May 14, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  8. josealejandro.ven replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

anyone who has already been through this? what advice do you give me, or what have you done to improve yourself

May 14, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  9. josealejandro.ven replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Cuantos días tendre que lograr para que la ansiedad se vaya, me afecta mi dia, y no soy capaz de hacer muchas cosas por culpa de la ansiedad

May 13, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  10. josealejandro.ven replied to the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

hola, llevo apenas 20 dias, y tuve una racha de 100 dias, pero lo que dices es cierto, a veces la ansiedad es tan fuerte que siento que...

May 13, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  11. josealejandro.ven liked Mr.Tony's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Is it just me or does when you face a problem during PAWS the brain tends to stop function and it move on to worry about worst scenarios...

May 13, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  12. josealejandro.ven liked Illbeok's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

On Day 93 and I feel ok but not myself. This passed weekend my gf and I were physical with each other in a gentle way. I was hard (not...

May 13, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  13. josealejandro.ven liked Steelflex's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

Glad to here that you can see some light at the end of the tunnel, keep going brother. Yes i think in 6 months time you'll be at a much...

May 13, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  14. josealejandro.ven liked TheLastStreak's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I have been grinding this PAWS for years now but finally can say, full recovery might be close. By close meaning probably another 6...

May 13, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  15. josealejandro.ven liked mentorr's post in the thread P.A.W.S. - what are they, cure, duration.

I think getting rid of the apps or cutting them down is a strong move for recovery. I am starting to believe that the reason reboots...

May 13, 2024 at 5:10 PM