HealingBodyandMind's Recent Activity

1. HealingBodyandMind liked Meshuga's post in the thread What’s a good book to get?.

I think that’s a hard “no” on both counts. I think we’ve had a lot of headache and heartache due to miscommunication, assuming that we...

May 18, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  2. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

What is there is past aka memory, that is all the time operating. Your search for freedom from the past is making it to have more hold...

May 18, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  3. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread What’s a good book to get?.

Interesting perspective, thanks for the reply. yea when I wrote that, I was more along the lines thinking specifically how a man...

May 18, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  4. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread What’s a good book to get?.

Hmm interesting, yes I do like psychological thriller type movies

May 18, 2024 at 1:46 PM
  5. HealingBodyandMind liked Eritede's post in the thread What’s a good book to get?.

If you enjoy thrillers, I highly recommend "The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides. It's a gripping psychological thriller that kept me...

May 18, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  6. HealingBodyandMind liked Meshuga's post in the thread What’s a good book to get?.

I’ve got to be very careful with this. Yes. A woman can imitate masculine thought and prose, but it’s a skill. In the same way, though,...

May 18, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  7. HealingBodyandMind liked Meshuga's post in the thread What’s a good book to get?.

You remind me, I have a gift card at B&N I need to redeem. What was I going to buy… Pagans and Christians in the City: Culture Wars...

May 18, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  8. HealingBodyandMind liked drac16's post in the thread What’s a good book to get?.

The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. It's a story about a guy named Christian who goes through obstacles in his spiritual life. It's...

May 17, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  9. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread Questions.

I’d say at the very least, NoFap can help stabilize the progression of these things.. then over time, NoFap combined with good health...

May 17, 2024 at 1:18 AM
  10. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Knowing of the self is wisdom. Knowing of the world is ignorance. Both wisdom & ignorance are not different from wisdom. So education...

May 16, 2024 at 11:26 PM
  11. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Your over indulgence is because of the cultural inputs, otherwise you would've been a different person naturally expressing yourself and...

May 16, 2024 at 11:25 PM
  12. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

In the eyes of nature, existence is much more important than how-tos. In our case, culture and society put before us lot of how-tos and...

May 16, 2024 at 11:25 PM
  13. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Balanced gut = balanced mood Balanced gut = balanced libido and urge Balanced gut = balanced immunity Balanced gut = balanced mental &...

May 16, 2024 at 11:24 PM
  14. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

We made sex to be recreational and escaping activity and later blame the same as vulgar, rather having sex for what it is meant for.

15. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Giving meaning and naming to a chunk of information is knowledge. This same knowledge give you the power and the suffering as well....