Post published by Just a Fella

Hey I posted asking about if crossdressing was a mortal sin because I had given into it. Then I fell off the deep end. From almost a month without masturbating, and almost 3 months to no crossdressing, fell into both in a way more severe than my last major relapse last year. I won't get into details, but wow, I'm quite surprised at how slippery of a slope that was. I am not well, feeling confusion, anxiety. Went from going to mass as often as I could, even daily when I could, to missing even last Sunday. That to say, please pray for me and my soul. I am so weak and have a room to myself as I study here in a foreign country. Everything is quickly being ruined. Thank you guys so much in advance. I haven't been here long and do not deserve your help.
swazzy1, Phil 3:12-16 and Ketherlonk like this.
AModernMiroku more_vert
AModernMiroku
You have our prayers. And there is a certain "claim" you do possess regarding our prayers: You are a part of the Mystical Body of Christ. Your concern, therefore, is our very own. You have every claim upon us--as well as the Church Triumphant, the Church Suffering, & Christ the Head Himself.
swazzy1, CPilot, Just a Fella and 2 others like this.
JustADude more_vert
JustADude
Hey, Just a Fella, JustADude here :). I just had a thought, I had red your previous posts. A lot of us know that PMO is us self medicating to help us deal with pain and anxiety in our lives. Well, Cross Dressing is a form of escapism. You get to be someone different and at least temporarily live a life free of the pains and anxieties of your real life. Unfortunately, your cross dressing habits are linked to PMO and maye other deviant behaviors, which makes cross dressing for you riskier.
Just a Fella and Ketherlonk like this.