sex with 100 girls last year and 10 months no PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by modern milarepa, Mar 3, 2021.

1. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Lol tiner only matches me with bots or girls wanting me to use their onlyfan junk. I think OP is counting cyber cex.

2. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

But good for you man! Stay on the path

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

What do you mean cyber sex? Like in camera? I have done it like 2 or 3 times in my life, I don't like it at all. It's just a waste of energy. And you end up more horny.
    What I meant in the post is actual sex with 100 girls last year.
    I would prefer never have done that. But I gained some experience of it.
    The experience that casual sex is good for nothing.

MrBlue201 likes this.
  4. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ok, I believe you. I think when I decide not to do the "verify face" photo it gets me a lot less real matches. And yeah casual sex and cyber sex are not good in the long run.

5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so sometimes you have sex an dont ejaculate?? doesnts that upset the female, it almost always upset the partner im with with i dont ejaculate ,

6. modern milarepa

Well not just sometimes all the time. I ejaculated only 3 times during sex in all my life

The good thing about tantric or taoist sex is that you learn very profound ways of making love, so you learn to give the girl the ride of her life and also a basic difference in Daoist sex is that ejaculation it's not good for the man but making a girl orgasm is very important and encourage. So if a girl is having lots of orgasms I doubt she will complain. They never have in my case.
    But yeah you can and should explain to the girl, why you don't ejaculate, because girls can think that you don't feel aroused by her enough or you don't like her as the reason why you don't ejaculate. If you don't explain then she can get upset.

Atticus and {Ananta} like this.
  7. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

I remember my younger days, messing around with women and having all sorts of fun. Then, like you, I fell in love. Afterward, while we could not be together, I never forgot that feeling and lost all interest in other women.

I'm glad you're still on the path.

Melkhiresa and modern milarepa like this.
  8. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

For real man, he is probably a tall and good looking man, haha.

ReclaimedLife and Addictedaddict like this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so do you miss the sex with 100 woman a year, an when you had that habit were you able to sex any tyoe, shape girl, how about manly butch woman who carry themselves in a manly manner

10. modern milarepa

Having sex with many girls is childish, I did it in a way because I didn't find the right girl. I still don't find her. I can easily go to a dating app or cold approach a girl and have meaningless sexual relationships. I'm more experienced so I know how. But now I refrained, I know better. I lived the fantasy and learned from it.

A superior man is in full control of himself, he rises above lust, women's beauty. He search for a woman that complement him not just pleasure of the skin.

Otherwise we're just animals and like 99% of men who just think about how hot a girl is.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  11. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Wtf?
    Ok, you still must have done something different.
    I was on Tinder for 4 weeks and out of all the girls I messaged and liked, I had one reply. And it stayed that way.
    Mind explaining the way you look and where you live?

12. bananafarm.monkey

bananafarm.monkey Fapstronaut

Stop having sex here and there. Go get a women, who you can call wife! u lost a girl whom u liked, so what? Take your sword up and "fight". You have too much sex bro, sorry to say! You need to take a grip of life, and stop playing around w these girls.

13. bananafarm.monkey

ok ok, now I know why you've had so much sex. You're looking for love. That's good, but you're not gonna find a women, whom you can call wife by having sex with them. You had sex with 100 women to find love? Bro that's sick, you should definitely try finding love in another way than just having sex

14. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

100 girls a year!! are you trying to get into guiness book of world records?:emoji_grinning:

15. modern milarepa

Bruh

Why are you putting this old thread back to life? you are making me look bad:oops:

Haha

Old times, we all make mistakes

16. modern milarepa

This year I only had sex with one girl, from 100 girls last year to 1 girl now. I think that is an improvement.

17. bananafarm.monkey

It definitely is. Didn't know this was old, look at my profile im a newbie haha. It was on my page, and I clicked on it. Anyways have a GREAT life King <3

modern milarepa likes this.
  18. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i still cant wrap my head around how a man can sleep with 100 a year its just not possible for me to do that i dont see nothing wrong with it but its a dicey game to play

19. modern milarepa

What I can't believe is how many cats live on the streets of Istanbul, I'm seeing this cat documentary.

{Ananta} likes this.
  20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    what i also cant wrap my head around is the new jason momoa movie i watched last night on netflix titled sweet girl that twisted my brain

modern milarepa likes this.