UnholyConfessor's Recent Activity

1. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Alpha Female?.

I was referencing Blade Runner lmao.

May 18, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  2. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Alpha Female?.

You think the posts in here are a lot? I've seen things, posts you people wouldn't believe. Fifteen page threads on fire in off-topic....

May 18, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  3. UnholyConfessor liked Meshuga's post in the thread Alpha Female?.

While my friend @UnholyConfessor is harsh with his rhetoric, he’s not wrong. The Alpha/Beta dynamic was used to describe a different,...

May 18, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  4. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Alpha Female?.

Didn't say that. Didn't say that. Didn't say that either. [IMG] The whole concept of alphas and betas as we understand it in...

May 18, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  5. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Alpha Female?.

I swear every time I see your profile you have a different name and picture. Begone chameleonicus!!!!

May 17, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  6. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Alpha Female?.

Alphas/Betas don't exist. Stop using made up meme terms to justify being a certain way. At any point you can choose to change. Instead...

May 17, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  7. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread NOT all my fault: the TRUTH about male attraction to transwomen.

Yeah that part of OP's point seems to be entirely based on confirmation bias, with way too many uncontrolled variables to come to any...

May 17, 2024 at 4:57 AM
  8. UnholyConfessor Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of sexual frustration. »

May 16, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  9. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Finally i am giving up..

If you consider yourself a loser now, just imagine how much more your life will suck if you give up. I'm sure there is something you can...

May 15, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  10. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread NOT all my fault: the TRUTH about male attraction to transwomen.

It's important to recognise that what people say and what they actually do are often in complete contradiction to each other. A slightly...

May 15, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  11. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

Not going to lie, the whole "man or bear" discourse is some of the stupidest horseshit I've had the displeasure to read online. I'm...

May 15, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  12. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread NOT all my fault: the TRUTH about male attraction to transwomen.

I can't comment on the specifics of this because I can't relate to 99% of it, but I would advise against trying to blame external forces...

May 14, 2024 at 7:59 AM