Psalm27:1my light's Recent Activity

1. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Marriage counselling experiences.

So, my husband and I went to 5 years of couples counseling. This was before we knew he had an addiction. It did not really help because...

May 16, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  2. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

One possible red flag was that for a few months he kept asking me to come over. I was not willing to be at a “ boys” house without his...

May 16, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  3. Psalm27:1my light liked Meshuga's post in the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

Just quoted for truth. But then, you mention an instance with a stranger. It's things like this that I find difficult to comprehend. I...

May 16, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  4. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

I think the irony ( sadly) of the bear or man, is women are afraid of a strange man but would go hiking with a spouse or lover who is by...

May 15, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  5. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

Well, I was far more afraid when a strange man was in my backyard than I was when a bear was there. I got my gun out for the man not the...

May 15, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  6. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Are women more on-guard now?.

You think a man has a better chance of fighting off a bear and will protect the women? That’s laughable. If bears start attacking women...

May 15, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  7. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Parents Talking to their Boys.

I started talking about it when my kids were 9. Statistically many kids are exposed around 11. I explained that their brains were...

May 15, 2024 at 12:45 PM