Post published by Fire Red

I feel that bisexuals have the most ambiguous and diverse identities. Some like men more than women, some like women more than men, and some have other considerations. Does being in a monogamous relationship though cancel out your bisexual identity? Do you feel that your identity is threatened by being monogamous? Could you even be 100% monogamous, or would you feel as if something is missing?
Nouvel Homme more_vert
Nouvel Homme
... that is to say: I can live without women, I cannot live without being close to men.
fercho29 more_vert
fercho29
No, I am married and have been monogamous since I started my reboot 29 months ago, but I still like guys. I just feel that it would not be good to have sex with guys in this time of my life, when I am still in reboot
Atlanticus likes this.
DogDaysOfLife more_vert
DogDaysOfLife
I could be monogamous with a woman, specifically. I don't see my bisexuality affecting my life tbh.
Atlanticus and Gabriel1960 like this.
Gabriel1960 more_vert
Gabriel1960
I don't see any ambiguity at all. Others consider us ambiguous. I don't see it. We like sex. We aren't inhibited as others are. So what?
Exponential Power more_vert
Exponential Power
I've been monogamous since I met my wife 7 years ago. Sometimes I think of myself as a former bisexual since I haven't been with a man in 12 years.
Exponential Power more_vert
Exponential Power
Then I notice a hot guy and think I'm gay. When I'm really enjoying sex with my wife I think, wow! I'm super hetero! Being bi can be so confusing.
fercho29 likes this.
Gabriel1960 more_vert
Gabriel1960
Guess what? You're not gay. You may be surprised to learn that gays can't get an erection for a woman, even if they want it. Which they don't. Do you get it yet?
Gabriel1960 more_vert
Gabriel1960
My gay husband, while drunk, once went down on a woman. All that ended up happening was that he vomited on her gash, and nothing else. Do you get it?