Comments on Profile Post by josbo21

1. HealingBodyandMind
    HealingBodyandMind
    Nice job!
    Feb 4, 2024
    josbo21 likes this.
  2. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    hey josbo21! how are you doing? how is the teaching going? :D any new classes? any new textbooks? lol
    Feb 12, 2024
    One Eyed Owl and josbo21 like this.
  3. josbo21
    josbo21
    I am teaching Spanish Language and Literature in Secondary School. Here in Spain a new education law came out last year, so yes, books are different this year.

However, pupils stay the same. They do not want to make any effort to pass the course and study very little. Anyway, I feel proud of my job and I will keep doing it.

What about you?
    Feb 15, 2024
    One Eyed Owl and White Sheep like this.
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    awesome, changing everything again, it happened to me too. They changed me level of English I'm teaching so they changed the book. I am looking for a way so they move me back to the level I was in, because this course I have doesn't have as many students and it's in risk to be shut down and if it doesn't i have no job for two months, till a new course is open.
    Feb 15, 2024
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Wow, even on the other side of the wold teens are the same way, don't put enough effort into what their are doing!
    Here's is the same , I don't teach teens but my dad used to and he said it wasn't fun. But the worse part is that the goverment made a law that even if the students are bad and lazy they have to pass the grade ;/ that's stupidly wrong!
    Feb 15, 2024
    One Eyed Owl likes this.