Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Unhappy

1. AresDeus
    AresDeus
    I've been running 2.5 miles and eating clean every other day since August and I barely see a difference. Just give it time. My goal is one year, can't lose years of fat in a month.
    Oct 16, 2023
    Mr. Unhappy likes this.
  2. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    Yeah. It’s frustrating if you see no progress my diet is rather healthy. I once watched a video on people getting abs and it seemed like they could only eat Lettuce and drink water + 60 minutes of cardio every other day along with ab exercises.
    Oct 16, 2023
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    when we are hungry,its not how much we eat that turns off the hungry signal that tells us to stop eatting, our brain has a count down clock as soon as we eat,some people have fast clocks some slow clocks
    Oct 17, 2023
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    when your hungry slow down an chew,ignore the hunger, it goes away after 5-10 mins, i eat slow, regardless how hungry iam, carbonated drinks stimulate hunger hormones,makes you hungry
    Oct 17, 2023
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    either fancy carbonated water or pop, makes you hungry,thats why when i eat out i opt for the water or ice tee etc, eat linty snacks in between breakfast ,lunch an sinner to keep away the hunger demon ,
    Oct 17, 2023
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    to be clear,the hunger timer in our mind ticks the same speed regardless how slow or fast we eat, to lose wieght slow down an enjoy the taste,to gain wieght, eat as fast as you can before the timer stops
    Oct 17, 2023
  7. Khufu
    Khufu
    theres other things that make us ehungry but those are a couple we have in our control
    Oct 17, 2023
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    meat induces the fulness harmone, unfortunately fast food dont use alot of meat, just condiments an veg an all that other tasty stuff, dont hesitate to ask me about more bro science
    Oct 17, 2023
    Mr. Unhappy likes this.