Comments on Profile Post by Redemptionisrequired

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Well, we are out of cash...well, we would need a payment upfront. And suitable housing, of course. And any beautiful women that can be spared for the night!--for hospitality, of course! *gets hit over the head by Sango's Hiraikotsu*
    Sep 12, 2023
  2. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Hahah very well said! How are you my friend?
    Sep 13, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and AModernMiroku like this.
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Well enough. Still trying to manage some body pains. Annoyed with work. And though I have had some gains in many things, I see many weaknesses, too. It is a handful, I suppose! Sounds like life, no? And you?
    Sep 14, 2023
  4. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Are you still stretching? I think its human to see the faults in any situation, try to focus on the gains that you've achieved for peace of mind. That is definitely a flaw of the human condition though, I am the same with regards to that. Things are going well overall, I got a better job lately and it has done wonders regarding reducing stress.
    Sep 15, 2023
  5. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I am stretching, but...well, I need to rest more. And take to other things, like heat therapy & compression, etc. Work, on my part, has been a drag. I am just not in a good mood again.
    Sep 15, 2023
  6. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Try adding cold exposure (even just a cold shower) may help with inflammation and stress reduction.
    Sep 18, 2023
  7. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    My man--I have basically been taking cold showers almost exclusively for a decade. A little bit more, if you count on-&-off times beforehand. Cold helps a lot, I am sure--but heat relaxes.
    Sep 19, 2023
  8. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Wow! Impressive! Tbh eventually, I'd like to buy a tube to do ice baths in the morning. The heat part I still have to work on. Do you got to the traditional sauna or do you use infrared red sauna?
    Sep 20, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  9. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Hot water lol, & any kind of heat pads that I might have on hand. I would love a sauna--the last chance I had for one, I stayed in it suchwise that everyone else finally gave up & left me behind. I have seen the red lights but have not combined it with red light. And I have only tested red light therapy.
    Sep 21, 2023
  10. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I think, though, that red light stuff is mostly over-hyped. It might have practical effects if used on occasion & in the darker months (winter). Otherwise, most normal humans should be fine.
    Sep 21, 2023
  11. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Hahah, definitely not as effective as a sauna but whatever works. Not sure if you thought I meant red light therapy, infrared sauna is not red light therapy. Red light therapy uses near infrared and infrared sauna uses far-middle and near infrared. Temperature in the infrared sauna blanket I have can go up to 80C (176F)
    Sep 23, 2023
    One Eyed Owl likes this.