Comments on Profile Post by Redemptionisrequired

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Ah, yes. I courageously fought off some wild demons in the nearby village. It was done freely, of course...but the gifts from the locals were superb!
    Apr 3, 2023
  2. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    I am well, though. Rough spots here & there. Getting better & better. Prayer has really been a boon. The weather seems to have improved. And despite work's growing difficulties, I shall soon be off for Eastertide...which will be a physical & spiritual rest, I pray.
    Apr 3, 2023
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    What more?...hm. Hard to say. Temptations are still annoying. Other things are likewise annoying. But I take things day by day. And you? How are you?
    Apr 3, 2023
  4. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    The village was lucky to have you passing by ! I'm glad to hear you are going to get some time to rest and I hope that will be the case. Do you find that your temptations are sharpened during moments of stress?
    Apr 4, 2023
    One Eyed Owl and AModernMiroku like this.
  5. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    I am experiencing a lot of anger lately, butting heads with family members. Poor sleep and some anxiety sadly. Hoping to shake things off soon. Life has been challenging for me overall the last few weeks.
    Apr 4, 2023
  6. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    "Do you find that your temptations are sharpened during moments of stress?" Overall, yes. Sometimes, however, I am too buried in stress to notice...so, I suppose other variables make for the perfect storm. That is to say, stress usually has company.
    Apr 4, 2023
  7. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Yes, I believe we've taught ourselves that stress cope long ago. Unintentionally. Re-ocuring stress has been my companion for a long while and I feel overwhelmed by it often. I'm trying to break free, but it is rather difficult.
    Apr 7, 2023