Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And my time is running out. My dad is 58 and my mom is 50. She got back pain in her spine. I can she how they age every day.
    So, that's why I want to stay focus on what is really important to me the most : My family and my Electrical Engineering major I need to focus on when working in my dad's company.
    Sep 22, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    (typo: *see how they age..)

I though really like to be here, go around, give likes and comments, and receive all the huge support of you all throughout the years. It means really much to me, that in the hardest time of my life, I received so much support that lifted me up stronger day by day, until today.
    Sep 22, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And till today, my mind was confident back again, to the point of Over-confident. Kinda arrogant and intrusive thoughts to even my parents... I see that and feel kinda off. I don't expect that.
    Maybe it's the effect of Deficiency needs: "Motivation decreases as needs are met" - in Maslow's Hierarchy of Human basic Needs (image: https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow-needs(3).jpg)
    Sep 22, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I though receive a lot of likes and support, comments and care of everyone here. I deeply appreciate with that. I also try to give likes and comments as much as I can in my limited time.
    But yeah, It does - consume time.
    Sep 22, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And I sometimes feel like I stay here like a Hermit Crab stay in its shell (as my avartar :). And I receive support, so it makes me feel safe and ... over time,now I realize myself being Over-confident - Maybe this is one reason that what Nofap here does to me - as a person who receive so much. I know how blessed I am :)
    Sep 22, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So... I really cannot just stay here in my shell without actually ... living my real life. With my real work, and my real family and friends.
    So that's why I want to stay off here for a while. Cause maybe, as i said, it's a new journey for me from now on. And my work may require my attention, time and effort really much. So I am not sure I can manage to give you the same immense support you'all
    Sep 22, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    give me. My Time, Energy, Attention, really has limit itself in a day 24 hours.
    And about my profession of Electrical Engineering, I am really being nowhere near my fellows - the ones actually excel and having passion in the major, and experience a lot in their work. I don't know much about what I learn for 4 years. That's the truth.
    Sep 22, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So yeah. This is why before, people and me don't believe in myself. Now, I believe in myself already. So, My ultimate purpose is Te (extroverted thinking) - or execution/action - actually giving and speaking through my results, in what I do, what I gonna pour my heart into doing.
    Sep 22, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mean, how I can see myself having progress without any tangible countable results? Right?

I cannot stop you from giving likes - that's the Nofap culture I suppose. But after all I want to say - Live your life, aware of your time and energy.

Because the best world you actually live in - is your real life. Not Internet, but real life, where you execute your purpose of living.
    Sep 22, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And when having hard time, maybe this is our little home to lean in, to count on, to share story, to exchange support. But for a while :) We still have to move on living :)

So that's my point. Back then I treat here like a social media when I was mentally vulnerable back then because of PMO addiction. And I understand Nofap culture of giving likes as a form of support.
    Sep 22, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So I send love and support to everyone here who keeps trying on your recovery journey. Having a great day/week/month/year/ life of us :) Cheers :)
    Sep 22, 2021
  12. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    Nice It's always true this site supports a lot during tough time. But I feel our personal life is way more important than this as you said. You are thinking the right way, you should enjoy your personal life and keep visiting here sometimes just to catch up with mates!
    Sep 22, 2021
  13. 1427
    Going to miss you. We understand, real life comes first and it's nice to see you at least have your priorities sorted. Take care, maybe drop by once in a while? :)
    Sep 23, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz @1427 yes, though i am not here much but sure i will visit here once in a while or have things to say. I will tryna catch up with people here when i have some time :)
    Thank you for understanding guys. Hope your lives go well too :)
    Sep 28, 2021