Comments on Profile Post by Wilde°

1. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    I wish I could have a calloused mind, but it's hard to achieve. But I gotta stop making excuses and start with small bites..
    Jul 27, 2021
    ICE :D and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    If someone wants to look it up more - Jocko willink & David Goggins are the answer..
    Jul 27, 2021
    ICE :D and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    David is the man. Though I don't understand the beef between him and Jocko. Or rather the one sided beef Jocko has with David, I should say.
    Jul 28, 2021
  4. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Didn't know they have a beef, not a fan of social media. Are you? lol
    Jul 28, 2021
  5. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    These guys are the definition of a bad motherf*cker. I've never seen so much toughness.
    Jul 28, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have been following them for a while. "Beef" is not the right word to use here. But since English isn't my native language, so you'll have to excuse me for that.
    Jocko sort of dislikes Goggins. Some other Navy seals do too. Goggins doesn't give a flying fk what others think, so naturally it's kind of one sided.
    Jul 28, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I am not on social media either. All I know is from YouTube and interactions with other subscribers of these two.
    Jul 28, 2021
  8. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Don't know about Jocko or others all I know is David Goggins inspirational and he helped the navy by gathering money for the families whom had a lost due to war or whatever. But yeah I read his book he was never that kind of person to be friends with other seals while they went out he used to study stuff about weapons and always try to get better.
    Jul 28, 2021
    DM10 likes this.
  9. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    I understand him though, reminded me of school when I ripped myself of to get good grades and didn't give a damn about social.
    Jul 28, 2021
    DM10 likes this.
  10. Wilde°
    Wilde°
    Btw the reason he didn't get to DEVGRU is because of the whole social thing, and navigation points. Nothing about being uncomfortable that's for sure.
    Jul 28, 2021
    DM10 likes this.