Limad
Last Activity:
Jan 2, 2024
Manage Groups:

Limad

Fapstronaut, Male

Getting fed up with the solution until problem has been completely replaced by it is a sure way to drop back into the problem. Keep up gd wk Nov 17, 2023

Limad was last seen:
Jan 2, 2024
    1. Limad
      Limad
      I think that we have a lot of common with Pavlov's dogs in a way of conditioning ourselves to watch p and masturbate where each can be a
      1. Toni7 and willpower2020 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Limad
        Limad
        In essence every activity we doing at the same time as another one is tied to that activity and any ingagement in one can cause rather mindless engagement in another.
        Jan 1, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
      4. Limad
        Limad
        I wonder if it works for our habitual environment in the same way and the scenery of our home where we habitually were engaging in pmo can actually be a trigger pushing us back to pmo to a rather remarkable extent?
        Jan 1, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
      5. SilentWolfSong
        SilentWolfSong
        I think you're right, Pavlov's idea can apply to us, maybe we get used to searching for something, or "once I'm here or at this point, i do X". Maybe "when empty house then x", or similar. At first its because we made that choice, then our brain reminds us of it after repeatedly doing it
        Jan 2, 2023
        Toni7 and Limad like this.
    2. Limad
      Limad
      I feel quite hopeful and alive, after signing up and writing a few messages. I think that I have been missing on meaningful communication..
      1. Toni7 and EdricKr like this.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

Elf in the Lord of the Rings challenge
    Sarah Whittle in Jumanji challenge