Comments on Profile Post by DeepRecovery

1. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    I like it, you are right! There should be no entertainment if you want to be productive and succeed in life.
    Sep 16, 2023
  2. DeepRecovery
    DeepRecovery
    I'm not saying not taking in good films or literature for example, but then you curate and choose rather than letting some algorithm "recommend" stuff and waste all that time and attention on things you're not even interested in.
    Sep 16, 2023
  3. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Yeah, your right I agree with you on that one related Algorithm " Recommend " stuff - I was searching this same topic today's evening, My brain hurts when I see some videos, it's like if it gets overstimulated or something, nice topic and there must be more research on this! That video platform won't allow people to talk about this topic don't you think?
    Sep 16, 2023
  4. DeepRecovery
    DeepRecovery
    There seems to be some censorship on YT byt probably not on this, though at this point a lot of people will ignore it. I use the Unhook extension to block a lot of recommendations etc. so it's pretty bare.
    Sep 16, 2023
    Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    That's a good idea! Where can I finf this Unhook Extension ? And does it work on YT ?
    Sep 17, 2023
  6. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    I would love to discuss this topic with you a little more, millions if not billions of people are lost due AI Algorithm recommendation, somehow this only turn them into mindless consumers instead productive thinker.
    Sep 17, 2023
  7. DeepRecovery
    DeepRecovery
    You can just go to the extension page of whatever kind of web browser you use and search for Unhook.
    Sep 17, 2023