Young Women & Stealth Signs of Attraction: SR Effect or Generation Thing?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Two instances the past few days. First one, a teller at my bank who is model caliber beautiful ... one of those faces that can almost hypnotize you it's so perfect. I've interacted with her several times and she has always been strictly business bordering on ice cold. I did notice the last time I walked in, her eyebrows lifted as soon as we saw each other and she cracked the closest thing I've seen to a smile. Also, when I was digging for my ID and had my head down (the only time I wasn't looking at her or in her eyes) she made a huge preening display with her hair (the thing where they run their hands through it and fluff it out and then pull it over to one side.)

Second instance, I was sitting in a meeting and a young woman seated about 8 o'clock to me with nobody between us literally mirrored my seating position several times. The first couple times I thought maybe coincidence so I tried a couple other things a little less conventional and she followed along. Also a couple times she did the hair thing too, when I could just catch it out of my peripheral vision.

I am two years and a month in SR. My questions being, were these indicators of attraction legit? And if so, why done subtly out of my direct view? I thought when you're on SR women are supposed to be more bold with you? These women were both mid 20s at the oldest - is this how they're playing the game at that age now? All thoughts welcome.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  2. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Hard to say for sure whether or not they were attracted to you but lets say they were- the ball would be in court to make the 1st move in creating a real non-transactional type of convo. I get that it's 2023 and "women can be men" but most girls aren't going out there way to get guys numbers in public, not even ones that they find attractive. Trying to read the bank teller will be more difficult bc she's at work and will probably say whatever just to be cordial. Unless you get a job at the same bank you have almost no chance with the bank teller.

The 2nd girl for sure noticed you and was paying attention, could be for reasons other than her being attracted to you. SR will not change how women respond to you in public but it should affect how you respond to women. I haven't tried SR for anywhere nearly as long as you but when I did NoFap for about 30 days I felt a lot more bold. The affect lingered afterwards also.