Wow day 3 again!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Wow...it's day 3 and I am in full control! This feels so good. I don't know if this is the case with me only that I feel so good even when I have crossed day 3! I mean I feel so motivated after crossing day 3! Lol! It's as if I have crossed day 90 or something..... But yeah! It feels gud!! Lets hope for the best! Gud luck to u all!:)

Btw check out this awesome video to get motivated...it works for me!!

2. Squirt

Squirt Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Keep up the good work! If you keep motivated you're sure to succeed. Just don't let any triggers sneak up on you. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Yeah thanks!...lets all pray for the people who suffered in paris..
    A beautiful verse of Qur'an goes like this:
    “Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Mikee and Squirt like this.
  4. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Well said Abdullah! Mashallah on your current streak. I can't agree more! Stay strong! Win.

5. Thanks @taqwa... All the best to you too!:)

6. goodboy1

goodboy1 Fapstronaut

MashaAllah bro, keep moving forward.

7. Mikee

Mikee Fapstronaut

Congrats Abdullah, keep up the good work!

I'm sure the Qur'an is filled with beautiful verses like this and is meant to inspire its readers to do good things instead of terrorizing and killing.

8. goodboy1

goodboy1 Fapstronaut

Devil doesn't want anyone to accept Islam. Therefore linking Islam with terrorism.

9. Thanks! @Mikee.....good luck to you too!:)....this gives me a feeling that nofap is certainly the most loving and caring community ever!!

10. ONWARDS TO GLORY @Abdullah

Another video,