Ronnie Coleman of SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Legacy of Lost Soul, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Another giant and big achiever just said he was on SR.. Isnt it interesting? Even with the stuff he took, Testosteron etc, he still found that NoFap gave him benefits.

I also remember Mike Tyson was on SR for like 5 years.

He mentions it in the middle of this short skit from a interview. Worth to see it whole, just 3 minutes. He said he tries to get as long as possible without sex. That sex makes you weak, your whole body. He said he had a lot of sex after the competition, but basically when he was in preparation, he was on SR.

Really interesting, it means, even when you are on Test, HGH and you are literally a superhuman, still the SR brings its benefits big time. Thats new. I believe its the Chi. U cant get that with no supplements, its spiritual energy.
    https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1269715067233309

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
  2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder if we count my olympia wins. I think only dorian yates has the same (or few less). but whats most remarkable is :
    he participated in his first mr O being natty
    he won many of his titles having herniated back\multiple bone injuries which he didnt operate until recent years. Also he has a 1000lbs leg press and has competitive-weight lifts in the 3 main lifts

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

To me what he did irresponsible.
    Winning at the cost of your health isn't winning.
    He has to use crutches for the rest of his life.
    For what???

Spiritual Immunity likes this.
  4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Thats what warriors do. Sacrifice for the greatness. You might not understand, and thats ok...

5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Greatness?
    Understand what?
    Arnold sacrificed more but was more intelligent and reasonable.
    Never been a fan of RC.
    His gut looked like a beer belly even at his peak.
    Balance is the name of the game, not just in bodybuilding but in life in general.

Adnilgo and Spiritual Immunity like this.
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

I dont care who your fav BB is or is not. This post topic is not about that, if you havent noticed it. It about semen retention. So stay on topic if u have something to add to that, or move on if you dont. Thank you.

Calm Warrior likes this.
  7. Spiritual Immunity

Spiritual Immunity Fapstronaut

Doesn’t really matter cuz he never said he was on SR like you said. You are assuming he was based on what he said ... but I highly doubt it.

8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Yes, he was lying, you are so right. Incredible wisdom.

9. Spiritual Immunity

Listen dude, I don’t have Facebook. I don’t know why on earth you would post a Facebook link. But if it’s the same video that I’ve seen before, he never said he practices SR. Just because he said he avoids women during prep doesn’t mean he isn’t wanking off. I never said he’s lying, you are though.

10. Legacy of Lost Soul

So dont react on a video u havent seen. Also, let me be, Im not interested in anything else you want to blabber about. Thank you for understanding and be well.

11. Spiritual Immunity

You really are an idiot aren’t you? I told you I’ve seen it, can you read? Is the more than one video of Ronnie talking about this? Don’t think so genius.

12. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

come on its clear he does SR at least for a given period within his training.
    whats the logic of avoiding women if you're going to wank anyways? that's so stupid, Ronnie wouldn't do something so stupid.

13. Spiritual Immunity

Ronnie is very stupid. He’s claimed to be 0.3% body fat as well. He’s full of shit most of the time. He’s also claimed he was natural during times when he was very clearly on steroids. I wouldn’t trust that guys word for anything. Women could get in the way more than wanking would, for the record. I highly doubt he achieved streaks any longer than a few weeks. Steroids make you even hornier than usual.

Beekind likes this.