dating is foremost desire for me but ...................................

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by jackcruiser800, Dec 18, 2022.

1. jackcruiser800

jackcruiser800 Fapstronaut

i was studying some feild that was dead (java) but it had jobs so i just did it anyway becoz i hate my family,friends,my city and i just wanna move out soooo bad asap.
    but when i was talking to my friend who is good in this feild he told me , why am i rushing so much when my family is stable(no money problem).he told me to do orther feilds who is more funtional in the industry(javascript). and now i am here again with my mistakes wasted my time and now i am in 6months going to graduate and be unemployed.

its not the 1st time i have made terrible mistake in planning my carirer. between i was involved in watsapp groups like "the game" who were dating and motivating orthers to make girlfriends.
    hence wasted much time when realised i should be studying.

the 2nd time was when i was engaged in gaming .cod and fps games mostly just to drift away from dating -"the game" habits.

now i my last year don't know what to do . my mind is now processing and i connot plan anything.

mainly my desire to leave current house,friends,city is purely for freedom, better girls.
    but again here i am can't understand what to do now.
    the desire is fueled by the people i see on social media .i see they are having much better life ,work,collegues,friends better sex life. and here i living with my parents completely annoyed.
    if i did dating and stuff then maybe i can live through this shit for atleast i get a good paying job or just a job?
    can a girl change my situation a little bit stressful?
    would dating and studying for jobs make my life less stressfull , and less shitting feel life?