An Impossible/Extraordinary Day

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Arc12, Dec 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Create each day as extraordinary day...

How does it make it extraordinary -
    • Work on things that you are postponing.
    • Work on things that you think are impossible for you.
    • Work on things that will help you create fulfilment in life.
      • It may be Exercise, Games.
      • It may be Meditation for long time.
      • Projects that you thought you will take up.
    • Work on things that you think are extraordinary.
    • Post out things that you never thought you would ever do.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  2. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Did a no water fast yesterday ... Was tiring but got through it ... Thinking of doing something awesome today ... :D

3. Dude water is essential for the well being of the body.. Otherwise you'll get your kidneys damaged !! You can however have intermittent fasting with food ! Anyways goodluck !!

Arc12 likes this.
  4. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

In Ekadashi fasting there are levels of fasting... There is also no water fast ... So did that ... But I will keep this in mind ...

5. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

You must be a Hindu, right? You Hindus know about how to fast safely. (At my house, we do things a little bit differently, i.e. get on the amphetamines and just don't eat while we're bouncing off the walls for 12+ hours and overnight!)

I am very much in favour of fasting, as it purifies the body. Swami Sivananda wrote some very useful instructions on fasting; Google search "Swami Sivananda fasting instructions" and you'll find them.

Hari Om!

Arc12 likes this.
  6. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

That is an awesome way of fasting ... :D ... Yes it purifies the body ... The particular days will benefit you differently when you fast on different days... All the best for your journey ... :)

Born_For_War likes this.
  7. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Dhanyavad, bhai!

Arc12 likes this.