170 days/Anger/Stress/Ready to cave in.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by IamShu, Oct 13, 2023.

1. IamShu

IamShu Fapstronaut

Boys.. I am becoming really stresses and angry. To a point where I feel like it might be time to release.. I just know the feeling that comes with it, and don't want to lose motivation. I don't know what to do. Can someone share the link to the relapse journal please? Thanks guys.

2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Don’t relapse… it won’t be worth it… then you will be potentially relapsing multiple times..

go for a long outdoor run or do anything besides PMO.. it’s for sure not worth it.. bad things will come from it. there is no escaping the negative consequences of a PMO relapse

3. IamShu

IamShu Fapstronaut

Sure, but I do feel like it will relieve so much tension and stress building up in my body. I'm not even able to really talk to anyone without just feeling so stressed and angry all day.

4. HealingBodyandMind

Dang.. yea that is a tough spot to be in..

well, you are probably also believing that doing PMO will receive this tension… this in itself could be a mistake in thought process?

5. IamShu

IamShu Fapstronaut

I'm so lost dude. Honestly. It's honestly not worth it. I just edged to the point of orgasm basically, with barely any semen, but MAN not worth it not worth it.

6. HealingBodyandMind

what do you mean not worth it? NoFap isn’t worth it? Or masturbation isn’t worth it?

idk what the solution is.. for a high streak such as the one you have.. I wish I could be more helpful! I’m so sorry .. idk what I can do to help

7. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

Your anger and stress about this or that in this life is part of you that feels mistreated; in a sense it is the part of you that loves you. However you need to realize your true self via SR so that these feelings are addressed and expressed in a healthy way. You're not doomed to internalizing them. But when you do express and address it from a healthy place, that's where real change occurs, both internally and externally. The SR journey I feel is quite subjective, though there are overarching universal truths and stages. I hesitate to suggest any particular ways to make yours more bearable; I trust you will find out yourself. Monitor yourself closely. Read the threads in the Retention and Transmutation section on Surrender and Acceptance.

8. IamShu

IamShu Fapstronaut

Thanks man I appreciate it I just feel like the energy is blocked. How do you find those threads?