Any good video games ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AngelLightAdi, Jun 1, 2023.

1. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

Which video games are good ? Which you would you recommend ? For android .

I have only dokken , shadow fight and one for zombies .

2. UnholyConfessor

UnholyConfessor Fapstronaut

I'd buy a console or PC if you want to play good games. Most phone games are pretty bad.

Cyan Flame and ArchonBlue like this.
  3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Wild Rift is pretty damn good for a mobile game, I used to play it a lot, haven't played much of anything else on mobile though.

4. natalie183

natalie183 New Fapstronaut

I love video games too, especially retro games. If you're interested in exploring the world of retro gaming, I have a suggestion for you. Check out RetroGamer.store! They offer a wide range of retro games and gaming accessories that can provide a unique and nostalgic gaming experience. From classic consoles to vintage titles, RetroGamer.store has something for every retro gaming enthusiast. So why not dive into the charm of retro gaming and discover some hidden gems? Happy gaming and enjoy the journey!

5. scroowas

scroowas Fapstronaut

It's always fun to discover new games to play on Android. Since you already have Dokken, Shadow Fight, and a zombie game, here are a few more recommendations:
    PUBG Mobile: If you enjoy battle royale games, PUBG Mobile offers thrilling gameplay and intense battles.
    Among Us: It's a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal. Perfect for playing with friends.
    Minecraft: Explore, build, and survive in a blocky world full of creativity.
    By the way, if you're into customizing your in-game experience, you might want to explore CS2 skins in games like Counter-Strike. They allow you to personalize your weapons and add a unique touch to your gameplay.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
    Cyan Flame likes this.