Bad Reaction After One Night Stand

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SelfImprovement1510, May 1, 2024.

1. SelfImprovement1510

SelfImprovement1510 Fapstronaut

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well and am just hoping to get some perspective after an incident I had a couple of nights ago.

I met this girl on Sunday. She was only in my city for work on a temporary basis. She texted me on Tuesday night asking what I am up to and to come over to her hotel where she was staying.

One thing lead to another, we had sex. I had stayed over at her hotel, we woke up in the morning, and did it again. The second I stepped out of her hotel room, it felt like I was just having a really bad panic attack, that I've never had before. My body was shaking, I couldn't think straight. During work yesterday, I just felt so bad I couldn't work my entire shift and had to tell my boss I had to leave at lunch time.

When I left work early, I went to sleep straight away, had some broken sleep.

I suppose now, I more or less feel the same but I just feel a lot less sleep deprived, but I am just wondering if this is normal?

I don't know, but has anyone had something similar before?

2. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

I think you had a panic attack because while practicing NOFAP/SR you subconsciously worried that you had done something wrong.... Calm down man, you only had sex with a woman, you won't die for it

Sad Googley100 likes this.
  3. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I think your panic attack was your body's response to the night with this woman. Figure out what your defined boundaries are with this addiction, make sure you're completely comfortable with them, and this will probably alleviate issues like that in the future.

Mr. Unhappy likes this.
  4. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I honestly don't understand why guys go for one night stands. I understand its a huge dopamine rush and that you know you are going to have intercourse but its a woman you don't even know or know more about. I think you are feeling this way because of the awkward energy from it being a ONS for short.. I remember I felt this way back in 2014 when I had a ONS with my brothers friend at a party. Although I didn't go all the way with her because I had high standards for wanting to release to a certain ethnicity. I was dumb enough to be that high strung but I believe it saved me. I remember the next morning I wasn't feeling good either it was odd like I felt happy the night of then next morning sunk into a depression.. Like I was happy I was with a girl but the negative action of me with a girl I barely know wasn't good, especially when she's been around with my friends and dated.

But I think it's not passionate sex and it ends up in turmoil at the finish line. The energy between a person you don't know is extremely vague while having sex. You are doing it to do it and not for anything else in the matter. I think this is where we get anxiety and panic for it not being real love... But I know of some guys that will just willy nilly go for it and nothing bad happens to them. It really boggles my mind with them.. Like they get the most out of it but us guys with hearts sink. I thank god so much I've been in a mood not to do this and follow any of my friends back in grade school.

My friend I think if you find a woman you'll love and be comfortable with her, this certainly won't happen again. :)

5. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I think I would have reacted the way you have, and that's why I don't have one night stands. I understand the appeal, but I want to have sex with someone I love, not someone I've just met.

LongSault likes this.