Warrior4Freedom's Recent Activity

1. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

All your questions, what you're asking ends there itself. You may have practical questions, like say, how to make money, &c.

May 19, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  2. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Goal - born out of past impressions to achieve something. Past is declaring something is missing achieve that. Goal tells to live other...

May 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  3. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Everyone lives in their own world. Even you live in your own world. The entire world is for your own sake. You don't put effort in...

May 19, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  4. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

This is actual karma, actual yoga, actual meditation, the traces of the action gone forever. You just afloat without carrying the burden...

May 19, 2024 at 3:27 AM
  5. Warrior4Freedom replied to the thread To those who want to retain semen.

I also noticed that I don't remember these particular actions, either. That is, they don't stay on in my memory. It is more like they...

May 19, 2024 at 2:17 AM
  6. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

When there is an action then there is no question of thinking about it. It is only when we are reacting and we think about and say there...

May 19, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  7. Warrior4Freedom replied to the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Thank you, @Racco . I did understand what you meant the first time around. I was just asking if action from the timeless and highly...

May 19, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  8. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Let me write a bit deeply on this in common man language. Even I question the energy, for the communication sake I may use the word...

May 19, 2024 at 1:17 AM
  9. Warrior4Freedom replied to the thread To those who want to retain semen.

Action coming from the intelligence of the inner body's energy is the only way through this?

May 18, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  10. Warrior4Freedom liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

What is there is past aka memory, that is all the time operating. Your search for freedom from the past is making it to have more hold...

May 18, 2024 at 10:49 PM