triwizardgryffindor's Recent Activity

1. triwizardgryffindor replied to the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Challenge: :emoji_fire:Hero:emoji_fire: Time Period: 90 days (16th May, 2024 - 14th August, 2024) Day 10 - Completed. 80 days to go.

May 26, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  2. triwizardgryffindor liked Dr. Abhijeet Katiyar's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

What are these numbers i dont get it..

May 26, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  3. triwizardgryffindor liked Spontifex's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Yeah, focus on exam @Dr. Abhijeet Katiyar, focus on your mental and physical health. Keep those pants up and your hands above the...

4. triwizardgryffindor liked Spontifex's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Hey @bluedragon9, great to see you join again, welcome back :) You are back on the finaList, running for DRAGON. I am fine, progressing...

5. triwizardgryffindor liked Spontifex's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Hi and welcome @wanttoliveagain, great you are joing us here in the Challenge. You are now a finaList and on your way to be a SAMURAI,...

6. triwizardgryffindor liked wanttoliveagain's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

I am entering to this challenge, seems fun My Target is 15 days from today!!!! SAMURAI • {From 15 to 0} @Spontifex

7. triwizardgryffindor liked bluedragon9's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Hi @Spontifex , How are you doing? I would like to join again. Goal: Dragon

May 26, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  8. triwizardgryffindor liked Hiijustpassinthrough's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

@Goodstreak keep it up. Thanks for the encouragement:D:D:D. I’m starting the soldier challenge. Just earnt my guardian title the other day.

9. triwizardgryffindor liked Hiijustpassinthrough's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

Completely get that but don’t give in. Remember temptation passes and you’re not alone in this.

10. triwizardgryffindor liked Goodstreak's post in the thread THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN].

:emoji_fire:LEGEND:emoji_fire:: 296 22 May 24 - 18 Mar 25 Indeed! 4 of 300, it's getting really hot in here:emoji_fire::emoji_fire: I...