1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by metresmaddton, Jul 21, 2019.

1. metresmaddton

metresmaddton New Fapstronaut

God....probably my infinite time doing an intro post on Nofap

I have been here numerous times under numerous usernames. But every attempt has been the same; Create, get Super involved, make some progress, screw up, try again a number of times and eventually screw up and lastly completely give up once and for all and leave the website siting some bluntly stupid excuse like “NF (short form for the site) is not working” or “It’s just me; I don’t feel right about NF”

I just want to get over this addiction once and for all. There is no better time than now to start any task so I shall try yet again. My goal is not to NF but rather to be independent of PMO.

Usually in posts like these I like to dwell on how PMO screwed up my life thus far but this time I think I shall just bring along all those things to my grave with me (and serve my time in hell for all the things I did). It’s a bad past but it’s time to move past my past.

What I should do now is achieve my goal of being PMO independent

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!