35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

This is a fantastic achievement, it's truly an inspiration, well done bro!

do you have any advice for us ? Thank you brother

Last edited: May 2, 2024
  2. Gazan

Gazan Fapstronaut

Well done mate!

3. Gazan

Gazan Fapstronaut

Checking in day 22.

12ove, Mara43, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  4. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

5. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Day 2 of sobriety... am struggling with urges but feel confident that I can push through tonight and tomorrow, eat clean tomorrow (especially laying off of sweets), apply for some jobs, get some errands/chores done this weekend, and then hit the ground running next week so that by the end of next week I have some energy back, hopefully a job, and better mental clarity and sharpness to keep building skills, coping mechanisms, and progressing in my recovery. I know that is an earful so thanks to everyone who has read this far...

6. artifact

artifact Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant NoFap Defender

@Warren of fleabags - a belated big congrats on your 1 year of no PM. You have been awarded the One Year "Takin' Care of Business" Briefcase :emoji_briefcase:. Way to go!

12ove, Mara43, Sam78 and 5 others like this.
  7. artifact

Hey guys: this group has helped me a lot over the last (almost) seven years and I know it has helped you too, but I need to take a break from updating the ranking because I need time for some other things in my life. I'm not sure when or if I will be able to resume running this group, but I have enjoyed your camaraderie on this thread a lot. Feel free to keep posting on this thread or start a new one if you like. I wish you all the best.

8. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Thank you, that means a lot.

You have to find a sensible, consistent path that works for you. Look for the triggers and the ways you can access things. Modify/remove and keep strong at it. And always look for support.

Thank you, stay strong!

Thank you very much!

9. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this thread. I will certainly be continuing to use it to reach out to everyone still.

12ove, artifact, Mara43 and 3 others like this.
  10. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Thanks for creating it and maintaining it for so long, I appreciate all your the effort you put into it. You have helped many people. All the best with everything.

JJ_Kino, 12ove, artifact and 3 others like this.
  11. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Musketeer checking in. All is going well, I will be sticking around until I die in battle. The good news is I have zero intentions of letting that happen.

Stay strong everyone.

JJ_Kino, 12ove, artifact and 3 others like this.
  12. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

12ove, Mara43, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  13. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Thank you for maintaining this forum for us to find common ground. I appreciate that you would need to attend to other areas of your life. Hope that everything gets addressed and that you are able to enjoy those other aspects.

JJ_Kino, 12ove, artifact and 2 others like this.
  14. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Life comes first man, It's totally understandable bro and you're due a well earned break.

Thank you for everything you have done for us here
    You're gonna be missed here man and I really hope you're not gone for too long.

All the best my dude.

Sam78, born3, 12ove and 2 others like this.
  15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in, fever gone and urges have come back but so far under control.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Active Musketeers: @x_Nocturnalis_x @Gazan @born3 @JJ_Kino

Stay strong !!

Last edited: May 3, 2024
    x_Nocturnalis_x, Sam78, born3 and 2 others like this.
  16. Mara43

Mara43 Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Me too!!

WOW!! Congrats! That's wonderful!

Really thank you for your work and effort in this group!
    Best wishes also for you, I hope you can visit us and share something from time to time, it doesn't matter if you don't update the ranking :)
    God bless you!

17. Mara43

Mara43 Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Hi, guys!!

I've been a little absent again. I had a surgery, but all is OK. I hope to be here more often again.
    I'm still clean! I've seen I have 205 days today and it makes me very happy! ^^

18. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thank you sir, I doff my hat to you!

19. artifact

Thanks for the support, everybody. I will definitely be sticking around and checking in from time to time.

20. Gazan

Gazan Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 24.
    Thanks a lot for everything you have done for this group @artifact .
    Hopefully you'll stick around. My experience is that when you stop checking in, you start checking P out.