1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Wow, it felt like yesterday when I posted this, man! Time sure flies! Well, I couldn't have done it without you guys, this is an awesome community! I wrote a few things about how I accomplished my previous thirty-day milestone in my previous post, so I'd recommend that you guys go read it!

Just wanna thank you guys for everything. Doesn't matter if you didn't come forth to give me advice, being part of this awesome community is worth a big "thank you" from me because this community is almost like a key, it helped me out so much! Relieving tension and temptations, getting advice and helping others out, man!

Make sure you guys don't give up! I've mentioned before that I failed many, many, MANY times! But in the end I got the hang of it, and the community and my AP helped me out on my way towards my milestones. Never give up, never say you can't do it. It'll be worth the fight, trust me! I've felt so many benefits from this challenge, getting further and further away from my old, dirty self with that terrible habit.

Stay motivated, keep going, peace!

2. Fran1981

Fran1981 Fapstronaut

What is the secret to this success please?

3. Fargo23

Fargo23 Fapstronaut

Congrats on reaching the 60 day mark.